The basis of modern rooms: Dry construction with Rigidur flooring elements
Whether parquet, laminate, carpet, tiling or vinyl: Anyone who wants to discover the true strengths of a floor must first uncover the underlying secret: the secure basis that builds the quality of the floor construction: Rigidur flooring elements.
The Rigidur flooring system with its optimally coordinated system components is the ideal substrate for all floors – a flooring solution that opens up the 3rd dimension of dry construction in addition to walls and ceilings.
So take in the 360° perspective when planning modern rooms and as of now pay increased attention to the floor in your planning.
In the brochure “Best kept secret” you will find all relevant information and the advantages and possible applications of the Rigidur flooring system.
The secret powers behind attractive floors
Rigidur flooring elements show their strengths away from the public eye, but their diverse benefits can be felt at every turn in everyday life. The Rigidur flooring system meets all the requirements for high-quality load-bearing substrates:
• For new construction, renovation and refurbishment of old buildings
• Easy installation thanks to prefabricated elements with rebate edge
• Ideally suited for fire protection requirements – especially for wooden beam ceilings
• Optionally available with laminating, e.g. for noise insulation requirements
• Problem-free levelling with Rigidur levelling compound
• High surface hardness (35 N/mm2), suitable for chair casters